We are a farm based Forest School with Ofsted registered Child Care on site
As a registered Day Care facility, inspected by Ofsted, we can look after your child during the school holidays.
We spend the first part of the day doing feeding and routine stock-tasks with the animals. Each child may choose which animal they would like to concentrate on.
We work on a ratio 1:8 adults to children and safety is always most important on the farm.
What does your child need to bring?
- Please bring clothes that don’t matter, and spare clothes too. The children are likely to get messy!
- Wet weather clothing and named welly boots are mandatory.
- Sun lotion and sun hats or winter layers, hats & gloves as appropriate.
- Please ensure that all items are clearly named!
- Please provide your child with a healthy packed lunch and cold pack along with a named water bottle. We provide a healthy snack and drink at Break-time.
- A smile!
Breakfast Session 8.00 am - 10.30 am @ £6 per hour
Core Session 10.30am to 4.30pm @ £30.00
Teatime Session 4.30pm - 6.00 pm @ £6 per hour
We cannot accept any children without correct, up to date registration details. If you have not attended in the last 6 months you will be required to fill in an updated registration form.
Holiday Playscheme Dates
Easter Holiday Playscheme Tuesday 6th April to Friday 16th April
Download the Holiday Playscheme Programme
Download the Holiday Playscheme Booking Form
Rachel / Jacky