We are a farm based Forest School with Ofsted registered Child Care on site
As a registered Day Care facility, inspected by Ofsted, we can look after your child during the school holidays.
We spend the first part of the day doing feeding and routine stock-tasks with the animals. Each child may choose which animal they would like to concentrate on.
We work on a ratio 1:8 adults to children and safety is always most important on the farm.
What does your child need to bring?
- Please bring clothes that don’t matter, and spare clothes too. The children are likely to get messy!
- Wet weather clothing and named welly boots are mandatory.
- Sun lotion and sun hats or winter layers, hats & gloves as appropriate.
- Please ensure that all items are clearly named!
- Please provide your child with a healthy packed lunch and cold pack along with a named water bottle. We provide a healthy snack and drink at Break-time.
- A smile!
Breakfast Session 8.00 am - 10.30 am @ £6 per hour
Core Session 10.30am to 4.30pm @ £30.00
Teatime Session 4.30pm - 6.00 pm @ £6 per hour
We cannot accept any children without correct, up to date registration details. If you have not attended in the last 6 months you will be required to fill in an updated registration form.
Holiday Playscheme Dates
October Half-Term Play scheme - Monday 26th to 30th October 2020
Download the Holiday Playscheme Programme
Download the Holiday Playscheme Booking Form
Rachel / Jacky